Bermuda's Most Popular Discussion Forum
March 28, 2017, 05:13:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Bunny  Welcome to Bermuda Is Another World.  Bunny  We feel our Forum, founded in 2007, is now more necessary than ever!  With increasing media censorship of reader comments, and the unfortunate demise of The Sun, BIAW continues to stand strong for truth, integrity, and free speech.  Bunny  Plus a little craziness!  Bunny  Please join us, and tell us what’s on your mind.  Bunny  Created in Bermuda by Bermudians for everyone who truly loves our Island.  Bunny  Officially sanctioned by the Emperor of Rabbit Island.  Bunny

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SevenT's Suicidal Bucks  (Read 12588 times)
Blankman

Warm Fuzzies: 1084

Awards:
5K PostsOrder of Rabbit Island15K PostsMisogynist10K PostsMost Popular TopicMost Prolific PosterPig RoastCan't Give A ShitCopyright AwardMost Time OnlineEvil TwinFounding MemberShit StirrerAward WhoreGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie MittenGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatSilence Is GoldenDone GoodPro Self ProtectionLoyal MemberConceited Pseudo-God

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »

I used to think that drinking was harmful.  So I gave up thinking.
SevenT
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »

If we are going to do this can we at least do it properly and keep two parters as two parters.....

Suicidal Bucks #44

7T

Mysty

Warm Fuzzies: 667

Awards:
Good Egg10K PostsPig Roast1000 Post ThreadOrder of Rabbit IslandDone GoodBlack ThreadCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberCopyright AwardGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie Mitten100 Page ThreadTop RecruiterGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatLoyal MemberBeaver FaceSilence Is GoldenAward WhoreGold KeyPro Self ProtectionPseudo-Alien HunterTin Foil HatVictim of Rapier WitFearless WarriorPseudo-PsychologistMost TopicsWise Choice

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »

@ 7T: if you were on the case I wouldn't have to do your frickin' job.   Devil

Alien

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one!"
Mysty

Awards:
Good Egg10K PostsPig Roast1000 Post ThreadOrder of Rabbit IslandDone GoodBlack ThreadCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberCopyright AwardGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie Mitten100 Page ThreadTop RecruiterGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatLoyal MemberBeaver FaceSilence Is GoldenAward WhoreGold KeyPro Self ProtectionPseudo-Alien HunterTin Foil HatVictim of Rapier WitFearless WarriorPseudo-PsychologistMost TopicsWise Choice

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2009, 12:41:14 PM »

SUICIDAL BUCKS #4

Blankman

Awards:
5K PostsOrder of Rabbit Island15K PostsMisogynist10K PostsMost Popular TopicMost Prolific PosterPig RoastCan't Give A ShitCopyright AwardMost Time OnlineEvil TwinFounding MemberShit StirrerAward WhoreGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie MittenGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatSilence Is GoldenDone GoodPro Self ProtectionLoyal MemberConceited Pseudo-God

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 01:10:32 PM »

Jimmy Jones
Loyal Member

Warm Fuzzies: 187

Awards:
1000 Post ThreadBright IdeaBrave PioneerExit PlanSilence Is GoldenDone GoodLoyal MemberNot Really Sure What

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 02:26:26 PM »

Sorry, Blankman, but I claim firsties on the above post  No-No

Please refer to the previous page.  Finger

Remember that today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday
Rufus T. (Uncle Elvis) Firefly III

Warm Fuzzies: 576

Awards:
Pig Roast1000 Post ThreadCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberStorm WatchPanacheShit StirrerGrassy KnollHistorical AccuracyWarm Fuzzie MittenNo IEFishing For An AwardNot Really Sure WhatStrawmanSilence Is GoldenAward WhoreDone GoodFirst 100 Page ThreadBroken PencilLoyal MemberVictim of Rapier WitProtesterProtest ReporterWise ChoicePseudo-NarcissistCahooter

Captain Curple: Award Whore

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »

Saw the story in the paper and thought of this thread.

Suicidal bunnies in Bermuda!

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Jim Downey "Billy Madison
Mysty

Awards:

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »

Totally COOL cartoon, Elvis.  2 WFs for that one!!  Cheer Cool Idea Alien

SevenT
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 12:37:38 AM »

I absolutely agree with Mysty - that is bloody brilliant Elvis! Here's another 2 WFs for you!

7T

Mysty

Awards:

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 12:54:05 AM »

Who is the cartoonist that is featured in the Gazette now and then, UE.  Some tree frog shit.   She doesn't get paid for those cartoons, dies she...?! (does she -- a freudian slip?)

Thumbs Down KMA Alien
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 09:20:57 AM by Mysty » Logged

Rufus T. (Uncle Elvis) Firefly III

Warm Fuzzies: 576

Awards:
Pig Roast1000 Post ThreadCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberStorm WatchPanacheShit StirrerGrassy KnollHistorical AccuracyWarm Fuzzie MittenNo IEFishing For An AwardNot Really Sure WhatStrawmanSilence Is GoldenAward WhoreDone GoodFirst 100 Page ThreadBroken PencilLoyal MemberVictim of Rapier WitProtesterProtest ReporterWise ChoicePseudo-NarcissistCahooter

Captain Curple: Award Whore

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 01:26:10 AM »

I believe that's Betsy Mulderig. I'm not sure if she gets paid or not.

Given my experiences with the Gazette etc., I'd assume she's not.

And, thank you all. I'm glad you like. It was just a quickie that made me grin.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Jim Downey "Billy Madison
Blankman

Awards:

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 03:08:18 PM by Blankman » Logged

Jimmy Jones
Loyal Member

Warm Fuzzies: 187

Awards:
1000 Post ThreadBright IdeaBrave PioneerExit PlanSilence Is GoldenDone GoodLoyal MemberNot Really Sure What

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2009, 10:03:16 PM »

Remember that today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: