Bermuda's Most Popular Discussion Forum
March 26, 2017, 11:57:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Bunny  Welcome to Bermuda Is Another World.  Bunny  We feel our Forum, founded in 2007, is now more necessary than ever!  With increasing media censorship of reader comments, and the unfortunate demise of The Sun, BIAW continues to stand strong for truth, integrity, and free speech.  Bunny  Plus a little craziness!  Bunny  Please join us, and tell us what’s on your mind.  Bunny  Created in Bermuda by Bermudians for everyone who truly loves our Island.  Bunny  Officially sanctioned by the Emperor of Rabbit Island.  Bunny

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Largest Police Bust In History...  (Read 3716 times)
Buddha Bunny
Hopping down The Path to Enlightenment

Warm Fuzzies: 664

Awards:
Pig RoastCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberWarm Fuzzie MittenSlewmeisterGrassy KnollPro Self ProtectionProtesterSt. Patrick's Day MassacrePseudo-BuddhistWise ChoiceGoat Rider

I am beginning to awaken.

« on: January 02, 2010, 02:30:14 PM »

What did YOU think I was talking about...??!!!??

We are what we think.  All that we are arises with our thoughts.  With our thoughts we make the world.
TheAverage1
Loyal Member

Warm Fuzzies: 110

Awards:
Founding MemberPro Self ProtectionSilence Is GoldenPseudo-Alien HunterLoyal MemberGoat Rider

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 02:54:13 PM »

What did YOU think I was talking about...??!!!??

I did it. I'm guilty. What ever it was, it was me!  Yes

Now please please please, arrest me and put me in cuffs......  Praise

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

"Sometimes I wonder....'Why is that frisbee getting bigger?'.... and then it hits me."

"Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away"
OnTheSquare

Warm Fuzzies: 114

Awards:
AdventurerLoyal MemberGoat Rider

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »

I prefer nurses. They really care.

Buddha Bunny
Hopping down The Path to Enlightenment

Warm Fuzzies: 664

Awards:
Pig RoastCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberWarm Fuzzie MittenSlewmeisterGrassy KnollPro Self ProtectionProtesterSt. Patrick's Day MassacrePseudo-BuddhistWise ChoiceGoat Rider

I am beginning to awaken.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 07:17:00 PM »

Oh, oh, my heart...  get me to the hospital quick!!!

We are what we think.  All that we are arises with our thoughts.  With our thoughts we make the world.
Blankman

Warm Fuzzies: 1084

Awards:
5K PostsOrder of Rabbit Island15K PostsMisogynist10K PostsMost Popular TopicMost Prolific PosterPig RoastCan't Give A ShitCopyright AwardMost Time OnlineEvil TwinFounding MemberShit StirrerAward WhoreGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie MittenGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatSilence Is GoldenDone GoodPro Self ProtectionLoyal MemberConceited Pseudo-God

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 07:29:41 PM »

Nurse!  Nurse!  That man needs help.  He was just busted in the mouth by a police officer!

I used to think that drinking was harmful.  So I gave up thinking.
OnTheSquare

Awards:

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 08:07:27 PM »

Nurse!  Nurse!  That man needs help.  He was just busted in the mouth by a police officer!

ROFL ROFL ROFL lmao lmao lmao lmao ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Water Nymph

Warm Fuzzies: 138

Awards:
Done GoodHomesteaderPseudo-Alien HunterTin Foil HatShit Stirrer

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 12:04:33 PM »

Talking of which ...

A POLICEWOMAN had surgery to reduce her breast size so she can wear body armour that protects the wearer's whole body without suffering agonising pain.

For two years, WPC Jackie Smithies endured pains in her breasts from wearing the 4lb armour throughout 10-hour shifts.  So, not wanting to give up her job, she had surgery to reduce her size from 36G to 36C.

Jackie, 36, will be off street duties for the next year. But she said: "I don't regret the op, even if it was a drastic step and I'm left with some scars".

"The armour made you look like a punchbag ... when I wore it, problems I have with my back were made even worse. It was heaven taking it off."

Before the op, Jackie - married with a six-year-old son - was offered four different-sized vests. They were all too small, and made-to-measure armour did not fit properly.

But she had to wear protective clothing because of the risks on patrol in Greater Manchester.

Jackie, the first woman cop to have a breast reduction because of armour, now believes other women officers are planning the same thing.

In her own survey of 1,500 women police in Greater Manchester, she said 700 who had so far replied complained about the armour's discomfort. Jackie, of Oldham, said: "Ninety-nine per cent thought it a nightmare. But the force says we must wear it."

Police bosses are aware of the problem of armour for women. Early versions were described by the Police Federation as a "cross between Boadicea's shield and Madonna's underwear."

Now a push is under way to find a special T-shirt style of garment that will protect women from attack but is also comfortable to wear. One plan is to switch to protective vests worn outside uniforms.

A police spokesman said the vests were at first worn underneath uniforms because bosses did not want officers to look paramilitary-style.

He added: "There are always going to be fitting problems because of different shapes and sizes of people."

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/WPC'S+BREAST+REDUCTION+SO+SHE+CAN+WEAR+BODY+ARMOUR.-a060385542

Sorry boys ... no images for this article!   Big Smile ROFL lmao Devil

« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 12:14:40 PM by Water Nymph » Logged

"Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness ... it is generally the by-product of other activities"  -  Aldous Huxley

"Words form the thread on which we string our experiences"  -  Aldous Huxley
OnTheSquare

Awards:

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »

Talking of which ...

A POLICEWOMAN had surgery to reduce her breast size so she can wear body armour that protects the wearer's whole body without suffering agonising pain.

For two years, WPC Jackie Smithies endured pains in her breasts from wearing the 4lb armour throughout 10-hour shifts.  So, not wanting to give up her job, she had surgery to reduce her size from 36G to 36C.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/WPC'S+BREAST+REDUCTION+SO+SHE+CAN+WEAR+BODY+ARMOUR.-a060385542

Sorry boys ... no images for this article!   Big Smile ROFL lmao Devil

Then why bother...... Big Smile
Water Nymph

Warm Fuzzies: 138

Awards:
Done GoodHomesteaderPseudo-Alien HunterTin Foil HatShit Stirrer

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 05:56:00 PM »

Well at least it got your "attenshun" for a moment there!  ROFL lmao Devil

"Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness ... it is generally the by-product of other activities"  -  Aldous Huxley

"Words form the thread on which we string our experiences"  -  Aldous Huxley
SevenT

Warm Fuzzies: 186

Awards:
Order of Rabbit IslandMost Awards Turned-DownMaster of Twuntery

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 05:43:40 AM »

Well this could have been the Largest Police Bust In History...

But alas... this is the one that got away!

7T

Karma's a bitch eh?.... You voted for it.... now you have got it.     Don't expect me to be sorry.... hehehehehe.... where did you bastards put my SHACK?...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: