Bermuda's Most Popular Discussion Forum
March 26, 2017, 12:01:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Bunny  Welcome to Bermuda Is Another World.  Bunny  We feel our Forum, founded in 2007, is now more necessary than ever!  With increasing media censorship of reader comments, and the unfortunate demise of The Sun, BIAW continues to stand strong for truth, integrity, and free speech.  Bunny  Plus a little craziness!  Bunny  Please join us, and tell us what’s on your mind.  Bunny  Created in Bermuda by Bermudians for everyone who truly loves our Island.  Bunny  Officially sanctioned by the Emperor of Rabbit Island.  Bunny

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name and Shame atrocious drivers  (Read 82392 times)
Wookie

Warm Fuzzies: 212

Awards:
Founding MemberA Bridge To NowhereChain YankerLost SheepTin Foil HatLoyal Member

« Reply #540 on: April 19, 2013, 08:30:38 AM »

Painful as it is to say, there are some IMMENSE egos in the OBA who are materialistic & have watched the PLP greed saying, "I want that too."

Stupidity is not a handicap. Park somewhere else!
baileys bay

Warm Fuzzies: 178

Awards:
AdventurerLoyal Member

« Reply #541 on: June 30, 2013, 12:31:01 PM »

Sunday at 12:30pm, Paynters Rd Hamilton Parish, bus # 2K102 all over the road, speeding, basically driving like a maniac. Looked like a female bus driver.

I'll make a complaint at PTB but I know that nothing will happen. Bus and ferry drivers are untouchable
cash bar

Warm Fuzzies: 166

Awards:
1000 Post ThreadDone GoodHomesteaderLoyal MemberTin Foil HatLocked Thread

« Reply #542 on: July 01, 2013, 08:13:32 AM »

While you're at it , can you  save me a call and also mention the women driver(s)  who hang their right hand out of the window while they're driving ?

I can't say that the guys don't do it either or that it's more than one female driver , I just always seem to be behind a bus with a certain woman driver who  always hangs her hand out of the window , even when she's pulling out from a stop and re-entering the main road.

Sorry , it does not 'look cool'  and she should know that both hands should be firmly planted on the wheel at all times. If she wants to look like an idiot and drive her own car like that , that's one thing , but she's responsiuble for the safety of the passengers (and other road users) when she's on  our dime ! 
Blankman

Warm Fuzzies: 1084

Awards:
5K PostsOrder of Rabbit Island15K PostsMisogynist10K PostsMost Popular TopicMost Prolific PosterPig RoastCan't Give A ShitCopyright AwardMost Time OnlineEvil TwinFounding MemberShit StirrerAward WhoreGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie MittenGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatSilence Is GoldenDone GoodPro Self ProtectionLoyal MemberConceited Pseudo-God

« Reply #543 on: July 01, 2013, 07:47:22 PM »

Sunday at 12:30pm, Paynters Rd Hamilton Parish, bus # 2K102 all over the road, speeding, basically driving like a maniac. Looked like a female bus driver.

I'll make a complaint at PTB but I know that nothing will happen. Bus and ferry drivers are untouchable

Sounds like someone at the BIU read this post.

http://www.bermudasun.bm/Content/NEWS/News/Article/No-bus-service-from-9-30-am-to-lunchtime-tomorrow/24/270/68018

I used to think that drinking was harmful.  So I gave up thinking.
baileys bay

Warm Fuzzies: 178

Awards:
AdventurerLoyal Member

« Reply #544 on: July 01, 2013, 09:39:50 PM »

Sounds like someone at the BIU read this post.

http://www.bermudasun.bm/Content/NEWS/News/Article/No-bus-service-from-9-30-am-to-lunchtime-tomorrow/24/270/68018

....or maybe they're just going on strike on the basis of general principles, figuring that sooner or later someone will say or do something that will make them mad enough to walk off the job

32n64w

Warm Fuzzies: 253

Awards:
100 Page ThreadQuality Over Quantity1000 Post ThreadBrave PioneerShit StirrerDone GoodLoyal MemberGoat RiderProtester

« Reply #545 on: July 03, 2013, 11:06:33 AM »

Date:       20130703 (today)
Time:       8:40am (approx)
Licence:    GP035
Vehicle:    White Mitsubishi Lancer Station Wagon

Driver (presumably a Government worker) using their Blackberry while heading west on South Road this morning.

PLP - Non impediti ratione cogitatonis
cash bar

Warm Fuzzies: 166

Awards:
1000 Post ThreadDone GoodHomesteaderLoyal MemberTin Foil HatLocked Thread

« Reply #546 on: July 18, 2013, 02:24:02 PM »

You know ,  with all of the out of control stupidity and lawlessness that I've seen on our roads it's hard to believe that on any given day I might actually see something that's even more stupid that I've seen before . Well today was the day.
How many of us have been overtaken by a lunatic who then  turns off at the gate 100 feet further up ?
(All hands go up ...)

Heading west on  Middle Rd Southampton  this morning at about 10.30 and I come up behind a short line of traffic moving slowly . About 5 vehicles in total. In the distance I can catch a glimpse of a group of  'performance cyclists' in their matching uniforms. It would later turn out that I was correct in guessing that they were part of the visiting Island Games teams , Jersey  in fact.
They were probably doing 20 mph. Well , the car immediately behind them decides to overtake in the middle of the corner  immediately west of Evans Bay Pond. I presume as soon as he could see straight up past the gas station. This is a very dangerous stretch of road as it is  what with the gate to Rose Hill ,  two private gates , the gate to PRGC , Rockaway and the entrance/exits to the gas station all within  the space of 50 yards.
I thought that was the height of stupidity  although par for the course in Bermuda  but  nooo . What happened next ?
The  f***ing a****le   as soon as he's barely passed them  brakes heavily and  turns into the gate at PRGC !  He was hardly in front of them at that point as they were advancing west at a decent pace anyway.
Scatteraction and serious evasive moves on the part of the cyclists probably saved their lives.
Had I  known he was going to pull that stunt I would have gotten his number and outed him on here . Had I followed him and given him  a piece of my mind I've no doubt that I would have received  the abuse and maybe even the gun finger signals I have in the past.
A really nice way to welcome and impress our visitors , eh ?
Oh , btw , it was a grey Renault Scenic .
Sorry , I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.
SmokingGun
Loyal Member

Warm Fuzzies: 1046

Awards:
Order of Rabbit Island10K PostsPig RoastFilm MakerShit StirrerAward WhoreAdventurerCopyright AwardWarm Fuzzie MittenGrassy KnollLoyal MemberWiseguyDone GoodPro Self ProtectionTin Foil HatWise ChoiceA Poet, Doncha Know It

« Reply #547 on: November 21, 2016, 05:34:09 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/21/motorist-faces-brush-with-the-law-after-being-caught-on-camera-b/

Didn't know if this might belong in the Blood Boil section..... WTF

So a guy spends five minutes trying to keep up and film another guy brushing his teeth whilst driving.... and he posts it online to shame the guys and be warned not to do this.

Meanwhile in related news a guy filmed another guy driving erratically as he spent five minutes trying to film another guy brushing his teeth while driving.... Kill Me
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: