Bermuda's Most Popular Discussion Forum
March 26, 2017, 11:56:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Bunny  Welcome to Bermuda Is Another World.  Bunny  We feel our Forum, founded in 2007, is now more necessary than ever!  With increasing media censorship of reader comments, and the unfortunate demise of The Sun, BIAW continues to stand strong for truth, integrity, and free speech.  Bunny  Plus a little craziness!  Bunny  Please join us, and tell us what’s on your mind.  Bunny  Created in Bermuda by Bermudians for everyone who truly loves our Island.  Bunny  Officially sanctioned by the Emperor of Rabbit Island.  Bunny

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Barbie: Quest for Revenge  (Read 27704 times)
Blankman

Warm Fuzzies: 1084

Awards:
5K PostsOrder of Rabbit Island15K PostsMisogynist10K PostsMost Popular TopicMost Prolific PosterPig RoastCan't Give A ShitCopyright AwardMost Time OnlineEvil TwinFounding MemberShit StirrerAward WhoreGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie MittenGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatSilence Is GoldenDone GoodPro Self ProtectionLoyal MemberConceited Pseudo-God

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 06:30:15 AM »

Ever had a desire to wear body parts as jewellery?

and for those that don't think pasties are appropriate ...

I used to think that drinking was harmful.  So I gave up thinking.
Water Nymph

Warm Fuzzies: 138

Awards:
Done GoodHomesteaderPseudo-Alien HunterTin Foil HatShit Stirrer

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 06:54:45 AM »

Not really ... especially if at minimum it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg  lmao ROFL

However there is at least one body part that took a bit of a pounding this week ...

"Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness ... it is generally the by-product of other activities"  -  Aldous Huxley

"Words form the thread on which we string our experiences"  -  Aldous Huxley
Buddha Bunny
Hopping down The Path to Enlightenment

Warm Fuzzies: 664

Awards:
Pig RoastCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberWarm Fuzzie MittenSlewmeisterGrassy KnollPro Self ProtectionProtesterSt. Patrick's Day MassacrePseudo-BuddhistWise ChoiceGoat Rider

I am beginning to awaken.

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 11:36:00 AM »

Didn't I tell you not to have anything to do with Darkside... Ven yoo gonna lissen to me chyle...??

We are what we think.  All that we are arises with our thoughts.  With our thoughts we make the world.
Water Nymph

Awards:

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 11:55:30 AM »

Didn't I tell you not to have anything to do with Darkside... Ven yoo gonna lissen to me chyle...??

Nah ... actually I tripped over my fluffy pink cellphone!!!

Oh I did and I have Bun Buns ... I have sworn my complete and utter allegiance to the light-hearted, spiritual and fluffy world of Wabbit Island as you well know.

I fear though that I may have to warn you of one of Darkside's most recent recruits ... kitties may appear [and in fact are] cute and cuddly but they can also be terribly spiteful.  Do not completely trust her kindly overtones Buns ... she can't have it both ways! 

My own warning to you!!!  lmao ROFL

"Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness ... it is generally the by-product of other activities"  -  Aldous Huxley

Buddha Bunny

Awards:
Pig RoastCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberWarm Fuzzie MittenSlewmeisterGrassy KnollPro Self ProtectionProtesterSt. Patrick's Day MassacrePseudo-BuddhistWise ChoiceGoat Rider

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 11:58:54 AM »

We have kitties in our midst??!!!  confused  

Rabbits can defeat kitties anytime!!!

We are what we think.  All that we are arises with our thoughts.  With our thoughts we make the world.
Water Nymph

Awards:

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2010, 12:04:42 PM »

We have kitties in our midst??!!!  confused  Rabbits can defeat kitties anytime!!!

Yes Buns we do! 

At this point I must also let you know that my thoughts go out to you with regard to Tai Chi ... I myself am a mad keen fan of kittie cats and sadly lost mine a short while back.  His name ... Tiger!!  Aah ... so now it all makes sense doesn't it!!

I can adopt that role on in your defence with ease if you feel you should ever need it ... tigers are more powerful than cats every time!   Big Smile

Buddha Bunny

Awards:

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 12:07:12 PM »

Well fighters for the cause of Rabbit Island, especially those pledged to defend against the evil forces of the Dark Lord are most especially welcome.

That tiger striped rabbit seen a day or so ago... was that you?

Water Nymph

Awards:

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 12:15:14 PM »

Well fighters for the cause of Rabbit Island, especially those pledged to defend against the evil forces of the Dark Lord are most especially welcome.

That tiger striped rabbit seen a day or so ago... was that you?

Indeed Buns indeed ... in one of my many guises to protect you!

However I would like to point out that in no way would I want to encourage any further increase in combat than there already is between Rabbit Island and the Dark Lord as I fear there is enough for you to contend with already.  I am a pacifist at heart.

I will of course willingly rise to the challenge of your war cry should I ever hear it ... it's your Island to defend after all and I would never be an instigator of any form of violence ... suggested or otherwise.  Big Smile
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 12:25:13 PM by Water Nymph » Logged

Buddha Bunny

Awards:

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2010, 12:43:20 PM »

However I would like to point out that in no way would I want to encourage any further increase in combat than there already is between Rabbit Island and the Dark Lord as I fear there is enough for you to contend with already.  I am a pacifist at heart.

There is no need to worry yourself about that...  the war between the Dark Lord and myself has been going on for many many years, indeed prior to my ascension to Emperor of Rabbit Island, in a land that REALLY sucked...  I maintain the hope that I may still rescue his tortured soul, and bring him to the Light Side...   hope springs eternal.

I will of course willingly rise to the challenge of your war cry should I ever hear it ... it's your Island to defend after all and I would never be an instigator of any form of violence ... suggested or otherwise.  Big Smile

Hmmmmm...  Your spoon award sayeth otherwise....   lmao

Buddha Bunny

Awards:

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 05:17:28 PM »

Buns and Water Nymph planning strategy for the next onslaught of the forces of Darkness...

SmokingGun
Loyal Member

Warm Fuzzies: 1046

Awards:
Order of Rabbit Island10K PostsPig RoastFilm MakerShit StirrerAward WhoreAdventurerCopyright AwardWarm Fuzzie MittenGrassy KnollLoyal MemberWiseguyDone GoodPro Self ProtectionTin Foil HatWise ChoiceA Poet, Doncha Know It

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »

Dude - you look like you just wet yourself. Can't say I'd blame you mind.... Rasta
SmokingGun
Loyal Member

Awards:
Order of Rabbit Island10K PostsPig RoastFilm MakerShit StirrerAward WhoreAdventurerCopyright AwardWarm Fuzzie MittenGrassy KnollLoyal MemberWiseguyDone GoodPro Self ProtectionTin Foil HatWise ChoiceA Poet, Doncha Know It

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 05:24:06 PM »

Hmmmm..... lunch.
Buddha Bunny

Awards:

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 05:38:47 PM »

And any attempt by said forces of Darkness to infiltrate our ranks, will be quickly discovered...

Buddha Bunny

Awards:

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2010, 05:39:41 PM »

Hmmmm..... lunch.

It's true... I haven't had lunch yet... but Water Nymph is a friend...

SmokingGun
Loyal Member

Awards:

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2010, 05:42:08 PM »

Some fine wine and fava beans should get the ball rolling.... Rasta
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: