Bermuda's Most Popular Discussion Forum
April 28, 2017, 10:40:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Bunny  Welcome to Bermuda Is Another World.  Bunny  We feel our Forum, founded in 2007, is now more necessary than ever!  With increasing media censorship of reader comments, and the unfortunate demise of The Sun, BIAW continues to stand strong for truth, integrity, and free speech.  Bunny  Plus a little craziness!  Bunny  Please join us, and tell us whats on your mind.  Bunny  Created in Bermuda by Bermudians for everyone who truly loves our Island.  Bunny  Officially sanctioned by the Emperor of Rabbit Island.  Bunny

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally ... William and Kate to take the plunge!  (Read 27965 times)
jnc

Warm Fuzzies: 522

Awards:
5K PostsFounding MemberGrassy KnollWise OneLoyal Member

KB 10522

« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2011, 02:15:15 PM »

Hah, my reaction exactly:

How Pippa Middleton's derriere already has its own Facebook fan sites

Noel

"Be what you wish to seem." -- Socrates
Blankman

Warm Fuzzies: 1084

Awards:
5K PostsOrder of Rabbit Island15K PostsMisogynist10K PostsMost Popular TopicMost Prolific PosterPig RoastCan't Give A ShitCopyright AwardMost Time OnlineEvil TwinFounding MemberShit StirrerAward WhoreGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie MittenGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatSilence Is GoldenDone GoodPro Self ProtectionLoyal MemberConceited Pseudo-God

« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2011, 08:32:26 PM »

The official wedding photograph has a special visitor, courtesy of Eliza Lopes and Prince Harry.

In the flurry of excitement around the royal wedding, no one really noticed little Eliza Lopes and her little red friend.

But take a close look at the official wedding photo taken in Buckingham Palace, just before photos of the first Kate-William kiss stole the world's front pages.

The 3-year-old granddaughter of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, is holding a red "wiggly worm," one of those spongy little playthings meant to amuse children.

It did the job. And it's all thanks to Prince Harry.

'Did you see the wiggly worm? That was the funniest thing. I can't believe no one has spotted it," Camilla said while appearing at an event this week in her role as patron of The Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust.

I was so worried about Eliza. She is such a lovely little thing and looked so gorgeous in her dress but it was a very big occasion for a child of her age."

Apparently, the Duchess explained, Harry pulled the rubber worm from his pocket while travelling with the understandably nervous young bridesmaids in the open carriage on the way back to the Palace.

"Eliza loved it so much that she wouldn't let go and it even made the official photographs," said Camilla. "Can you believe it? She was holding onto my finger but in her other hand was this worm.

I was so proud of her, she looked adorable in her dress and couldn't stop twirling around in it. It was such a lovely, lovely day.

It's a lovely story, too.

Just one question: What the heck was Harry -- dressed in his military finest at this grand occasion -- doing with a buck-fifty wiggly worm in his pocket?

Always a practical joker, one wonders where the worm might have ended up if not for the stubborness of Eliza to keep it clutched safely in her own hands.

http://thestar.blogs.com/royalwedding/

I used to think that drinking was harmful.  So I gave up thinking.
Blankman

Awards:
5K PostsOrder of Rabbit Island15K PostsMisogynist10K PostsMost Popular TopicMost Prolific PosterPig RoastCan't Give A ShitCopyright AwardMost Time OnlineEvil TwinFounding MemberShit StirrerAward WhoreGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie MittenGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatSilence Is GoldenDone GoodPro Self ProtectionLoyal MemberConceited Pseudo-God

« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »

No comment necessary ...

or possible.

March Hare

Warm Fuzzies: 44

Awards:
Pig RoastProtesterSt. Patrick's Day Massacre

I have an excellent idea, LETS CHANGE THE SUBJECT

« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2011, 11:20:55 AM »

Oh Blanks.....    You are a very sick man...   lmao   lmao   lmao   

Remember... what the Dormouse said....  "Feed Your Head"... "Feed Your Head!!!"   -   Jefferson Airplane 1967
Wookie

Warm Fuzzies: 212

Awards:
Founding MemberA Bridge To NowhereChain YankerLost SheepTin Foil HatLoyal Member

« Reply #169 on: May 09, 2011, 11:30:17 AM »

Oh Blanks.....    You are a very sick man...   lmao   lmao   lmao   
You're only JUST figuring that out  Tease

Stupidity is not a handicap. Park somewhere else!
Blankman

Awards:

« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »

I never realized how much the Royal Wedding had in common with Cinderella ...

March Hare

Awards:

« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2011, 09:47:28 AM »

Life imitating art!!!!        AGAIN....

Remember... what the Dormouse said....  "Feed Your Head"... "Feed Your Head!!!"   -   Jefferson Airplane 1967
Blankman

Awards:

« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2011, 11:53:07 AM »

"Life imitating art?"

If you watch Cinderella backwards it tells the story of a woman learning her place.

March Hare

Awards:

« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2011, 04:43:55 PM »

Oh Blankman......    Face Palm

Martin

Warm Fuzzies: 583

Awards:
Order of Rabbit IslandPig RoastFounding MemberDone GoodNot Really Sure WhatLoyal Member

« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2011, 06:05:52 PM »

"Life imitating art?"

If you watch Cinderella backwards it tells the story of a woman learning her place.

Really? I don't recall an ironing board or kitchen in Cinderella. Sarcasm

Never worry about old age. It doesn't last for long.
March Hare

Awards:

« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2011, 01:35:45 PM »

Groan....   Face Palm

Blankman

Awards:

« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2011, 08:17:23 PM »

In other news Cindy Lou has served papers on Princess Beatrice for copyright infringement.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: