Bermuda's Most Popular Discussion Forum
April 28, 2017, 10:35:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Bunny  Welcome to Bermuda Is Another World.  Bunny  We feel our Forum, founded in 2007, is now more necessary than ever!  With increasing media censorship of reader comments, and the unfortunate demise of The Sun, BIAW continues to stand strong for truth, integrity, and free speech.  Bunny  Plus a little craziness!  Bunny  Please join us, and tell us what’s on your mind.  Bunny  Created in Bermuda by Bermudians for everyone who truly loves our Island.  Bunny  Officially sanctioned by the Emperor of Rabbit Island.  Bunny

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Homophobia  (Read 27887 times)
Mysty

Warm Fuzzies: 667

Awards:
Good Egg10K PostsPig Roast1000 Post ThreadOrder of Rabbit IslandDone GoodBlack ThreadCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberCopyright AwardGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie Mitten100 Page ThreadTop RecruiterGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatLoyal MemberBeaver FaceSilence Is GoldenAward WhoreGold KeyPro Self ProtectionPseudo-Alien HunterTin Foil HatVictim of Rapier WitFearless WarriorPseudo-PsychologistMost TopicsWise Choice

« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2015, 01:39:15 PM »

There is a partisan double standard in Bermuda.  You may have noticed....

Meditation

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one!"
Mysty

Awards:
Good Egg10K PostsPig Roast1000 Post ThreadOrder of Rabbit IslandDone GoodBlack ThreadCan't Give A ShitFounding MemberCopyright AwardGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie Mitten100 Page ThreadTop RecruiterGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatLoyal MemberBeaver FaceSilence Is GoldenAward WhoreGold KeyPro Self ProtectionPseudo-Alien HunterTin Foil HatVictim of Rapier WitFearless WarriorPseudo-PsychologistMost TopicsWise Choice

« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2015, 01:45:24 PM »

After 6 comments it appears that the RG has shut it down again.  Maybe it's my connection...

Meditation

cash bar

Warm Fuzzies: 166

Awards:
1000 Post ThreadDone GoodHomesteaderLoyal MemberTin Foil HatLocked Thread

« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2015, 06:39:25 PM »

I believe that this is now the 4th article that the RG has run on this   lovely guy

http://www.royalgazette.com/article/20150928/NEWS/150929723

And as usual they  allowed , then cancelled , then refused to allow comments  on any and all of the articles.

I guess they know full well the amount of hateful support  that this  idiot would  garner and the futile efforts of the moderates  to  speak back to them.

But if the RG is so afraid  of any discourse , why even bother running the article in the 1st place ?  Isn't  the  piece in itself too controversial  then ?
Mysty

Awards:

« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2015, 08:41:40 PM »

There are a lot of sickies in this world. 

Buh-bye asshole!

Hammer

Eructus

Warm Fuzzies: 172

Awards:
HomesteaderLoyal Member

« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2015, 10:11:44 AM »

The guy must have been a wet dream for Alvin, Marc and LaVerne. Ewww.

I bet they have all his literature and are trying to fulfill The Book... "War on the Horizon".
Eructus

Warm Fuzzies: 172

Awards:
HomesteaderLoyal Member

« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2015, 10:13:49 AM »

666   SOS Mysty!
Blankman

Warm Fuzzies: 1084

Awards:
5K PostsOrder of Rabbit Island15K PostsMisogynist10K PostsMost Popular TopicMost Prolific PosterPig RoastCan't Give A ShitCopyright AwardMost Time OnlineEvil TwinFounding MemberShit StirrerAward WhoreGrassy KnollWarm Fuzzie MittenGotta Getta LifeNot Really Sure WhatSilence Is GoldenDone GoodPro Self ProtectionLoyal MemberConceited Pseudo-God

« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2015, 01:21:26 PM »

The guy's website is something else.

There is no way that anyone who had spent even a few minutes browsing around that could have had any illusions about what the talk was going to turn into.

I used to think that drinking was harmful.  So I gave up thinking.
AMCAN

Warm Fuzzies: 276

Awards:
Loyal MemberHomesteader

« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2015, 02:00:43 PM »

The guy's website is something else.

There is no way that anyone who had spent even a few minutes browsing around that could have had any illusions about what the talk was going to turn into.

Hit The Nail That includes the Government/Dept. of Immigration before they issue permit. There was no notice on his website about Bermuda event which confirms his visit was kept very quiet.
SmokingGun
Loyal Member

Warm Fuzzies: 1046

Awards:
Order of Rabbit Island10K PostsPig RoastFilm MakerShit StirrerAward WhoreAdventurerCopyright AwardWarm Fuzzie MittenGrassy KnollLoyal MemberWiseguyDone GoodPro Self ProtectionTin Foil HatWise ChoiceA Poet, Doncha Know It

« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2015, 07:17:22 AM »

Good lord.... They've got the tape of this idiot up. Apparently every single slave owner was a rapist, a homosexual and a pedophile. And the ones in the islands were worse! All I can say is the little kid makes more sense. Blowing raspberries and crying "get me the feck outta here momma!"

http://www.royalgazette.com/article/20151001/NEWS/151009965

Sad state of affairs where a snake oil salesman sells tickets to hear a bunch of lies and race hate and all the crowd can do is go yup.... yup.....

Kill Me
Mysty

Awards:

« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2015, 12:59:01 PM »

The more I think about the fiasco regarding Mr Kimathi.  Which, incidentally, was eerily similar to our own dealings with DREB on this forum a couple years ago.  We may have been set-up.  The black listing also may have been a set-up and was part of the plan from the get-go.  I wonder whose behind it...Huh?  Three guesses and the first two don't count.

Nevertheless, this guy, below, makes a lot of sense.

"... Bermudian Shannon Smith launched an online petition yesterday on www.change.org against placing Mr Kimathi on the stop list.

Mr Smith said he launched the petition “to provide anyone the opportunity to defend him if they so wish. He’s an idiot but I find the blacklist is excessive — it’s just not needed. I’m providing a neutral option for anyone in Bermuda to choose his fate."

Meditation
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:46:39 PM by Mysty » Logged

AMCAN

Warm Fuzzies: 276

Awards:
Loyal MemberHomesteader

« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2015, 02:29:37 PM »

Too bad the RG didn't quote exactly what LaVerne posted on Facebook. Here it is!

"Now I know it's time for me to pack my bags and find somewhere else to live. I am so angry now!! I need much prayer!! A white Canadian man has made a decision that a Black American man can no longer visit Bermuda because of an article written by a mixed British reporter. Some sh-t!!!" 

The next day LaVerne extended her inflammatory rant, possibly due to the above rant did not attract the right comments from her followers. The second rant got even less comments.

Appears that a number of Bermudians posting on social media feel the need to include the race, ethnicity and heritage of those they are ranting about!
Mysty

Awards:

« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2015, 03:49:45 PM »

Lavey has been angry since Secondary School.  Look at her face, she is suffering from a severe case of The Resentments.  Using up much space in her brain!  Too bad the people she has resentments against have no idea about them, nor would they give a shit if they did....

Disgusted

So important to be able to control one's mind.

Meditation

SmokingGun
Loyal Member

Warm Fuzzies: 1046

Awards:
Order of Rabbit Island10K PostsPig RoastFilm MakerShit StirrerAward WhoreAdventurerCopyright AwardWarm Fuzzie MittenGrassy KnollLoyal MemberWiseguyDone GoodPro Self ProtectionTin Foil HatWise ChoiceA Poet, Doncha Know It

« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2015, 03:56:42 PM »

LaVerne's probably worried her son Vance will be put on the stoplist....

As far as I'm concerned I too think it excessive to put the guy on the stoplist right away. He and his promoters should be charged and fined for whatever laws may have been broken and his story spread far and wide. Let people decide if they want to spend their money or associate with him and his fellow racist homophobic crackpots. If he comes back and preaches more hate then shove him off to go fight his war on someone else's horizon. We've got enough racial trash to deal with in Bermuda.... Rasta
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: