Bermuda's Most Popular Discussion Forum
February 26, 2017, 07:22:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Bunny  Welcome to Bermuda Is Another World.  Bunny  We feel our Forum, founded in 2007, is now more necessary than ever!  With increasing media censorship of reader comments, and the unfortunate demise of The Sun, BIAW continues to stand strong for truth, integrity, and free speech.  Bunny  Plus a little craziness!  Bunny  Please join us, and tell us what’s on your mind.  Bunny  Created in Bermuda by Bermudians for everyone who truly loves our Island.  Bunny  Officially sanctioned by the Emperor of Rabbit Island.  Bunny

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraq in retrospect  (Read 953 times)
jnc

Warm Fuzzies: 522

Awards:
5K PostsFounding MemberGrassy KnollWise OneLoyal Member

KB 10522

« on: March 26, 2013, 09:44:17 PM »

So, a while back we were having a 'robust' discussion about Iraq (in the wrong place, so here's a new thread for it - we talked about setting one up, and getting a mod to move all those posts to it, but we never got around to it - now that we have one, can someone oblige?)

Anyway, on to the reason for this post: here is the last of a series of three interesting short essays on the topic. (This one links back to the second, and so on.)

Not sure I totally agree with either one, but worth reading, I thought.

Noel

"Be what you wish to seem." -- Socrates
Politically Correct

Warm Fuzzies: 111

Awards:
Pig RoastProtesterCopyright AwardHomesteaderGrassy Knoll

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 12:09:45 PM »

Hey, well done, Noel. I'll get my thoughts sorted and post soon enough.

The Gulf Wars are of singular import to all, I feel!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: