Bermuda's Most Popular Discussion Forum
April 28, 2017, 10:34:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   Bunny  Welcome to Bermuda Is Another World.  Bunny  We feel our Forum, founded in 2007, is now more necessary than ever!  With increasing media censorship of reader comments, and the unfortunate demise of The Sun, BIAW continues to stand strong for truth, integrity, and free speech.  Bunny  Plus a little craziness!  Bunny  Please join us, and tell us what’s on your mind.  Bunny  Created in Bermuda by Bermudians for everyone who truly loves our Island.  Bunny  Officially sanctioned by the Emperor of Rabbit Island.  Bunny

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIAW will cease operation at the end of this month.  (Read 1265 times)
Admin
Administrator

Warm Fuzzies: 29

Awards:
Founding Member

Do or do not. There is no try.

« on: September 02, 2016, 10:52:48 AM »

Faithful Forum Members...

I have decided to pull the plug on Bermuda Is Another World as of October 2016.  We've had a good run over the last ten years, but the forum is not what it once was, and with all the other social media outlets, it serves little purpose today. The hosting and domain name are due to be renewed in October, and I just don't see much point in continuing.  I'd like to thank everyone for your patronage and posts over the years, through all the ups and downs, the good times and not so good times.  It's been real. 

On the off chance that someone wants to take over the funding and administration of this forum, then by all means contact me at admin@bermudaisanotherworld.org, otherwise...

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

The Emperor

------------------------------- The End ---------------------------------

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: